Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mama Petrillo's-Closed


Mama Petrillo's
2123 Foothill Blvd
La Verne
909-596-5600

A friend called and said we should go for pizza. I said Petrillo's in Glendora. She said sure why not. But instead of going to Petrillo's in Glendora we went to Mama Peterillo's in La Verne. The two Petrillo's are run by different people. Though there is another Mama Petrillo's in Temple City.

I think I just found my favorite pizza place. The pizza is great here. We ordered a medium pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom pizza for about $18. The pizza arrived quickly and it was hot and it was soo good. The pizza is cut into squares and the toppings are piled on. After we took a couple pieces, I lifted the pizza and it was very heavy. The crust is harder texture than other pizza but it is soo good. The sausage could have had a little more spicies but otherwise it was fine. The pepperoni was perfect where the outer part is crispy and the inner part is cooked perfect. The mushrooms seem to be canned mushrooms but they were flavorful.

Service was good, as the served always kept the drinks filled up. I would go back again and again.