Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Joe Peeps New York Pizza


Joe Peeps New York Pizza
12460 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood
818-506-4133

Having gone to Joe Peeps in Whittier, I was looking forward to trying the Joe Peeps in North Hollywood. This is the original Joe Peeps, in the LA area. Later, they opened the Whittier location, but they are now, separate pizza restaurants.



I wanted to try this slice and I got a cheese slice, $2.25. Joe Peeps has a blue collar pizza-which is like a NY style pizza, and a 5,969 calorie pizza. I thought the slices would be the the blue collar but it was the 5,969 calorie pizza slice. It was bad. The cheese was so bland and tasteless. The crust was cardboard. The sauce had too much oregano. I was not impressed at all.

Service was good. The guy who helped me was nice and friendly.

I would not go back to the Joe Peeps in North Hollywood. So disappointing, that the original Joe Peeps, isn't as good as the Joe Peeps in Whittier.