Saturday, February 24, 2007

Joe Peeps


Joe Peeps
14450 Whittier Blvd
Whittier
562-945-9691

WOW, WOW, WOW. I eat so much pizza and I love pizza, that it takes a great pizza to WOW me. Well Joe Peeps pizza did just that.

Pictured is a large pepperoni pizza for $16.33. The pizza at Joe Peeps has tons and tons of cheese and pepperoni. That pizza was heavy when I got it. It must have been five pounds. The cheese was melted and gooie. The pepperoni was nice and spicy. You could not take a bite and not get a large piece of pepperoni.

Service is good. The people are nice and friendly when taking your order. I heard they original location is in the Valley. If I'm out that way I would gladly give that location a try.

I would go back to Joe Peeps at anytime. I loved their pizza and was very impressed with the amount of cheese and toppings they put on their pizza.