Saturday, February 24, 2007

Heroes-Claremont



Heroes
131 Yale Ave
Claremont, CA 91711
909-621-6712

If I lived in Claremont, I would have to pay rent to Hero's since I would be there so much. They serve good quality food in large portions at good prices.

Pictured is the shrimp cesar salad. First and foremost, they give you a ton of shrimp, romaine lettuce and dressing. I couldn't finish this meal. The shrimp served cold, is tender and flavorful. The romaine lettuce is fresh and crisp. I love the dressing, not as overpowering as some other cesar dressing.

Service is very good. They come around so often, you almost want to tell them leave me alone. Hero's has what I call a community server. All servers can and will help you. I had one server take my drink order, another take my order for the salad, and yet another server give me the bill. All were nice, friendly and helpful. I was never lacking for anything.

Hero's is one of the best restaurants around. Good quality food, great service and just a great place to have dinner or have a drink. I would go back anytime.