Friday, January 02, 2009

Clearman's Steak 'n Stein

Clearman's Steak 'n Stein 
9545 Whittier Blvd 
Pico Rivera 
562-699-4716 

While doing some cleaning of photos, I realized that I went to Clearman's Steak 'n Stein in Pico Rivera, but never did a review. This review is going by memory, I think I went to Clearman's back in late summer of 2007. I think I ordered the New York steak, $30.95, or the Special steak, $26.95, medium rare with onion rings and a baked potato. The steak was cooked perfectly. Whatever cut the steak was, it had nice flavor bit a bit tough, especially for these prices, I would doubt it if these were prime cuts of steaks. When I'm paying these prices, I expect a more tender steak. The onion rings and baked potato were ok. Nothing bad or outstanding about them. Service was very good. We weren't lacking for refills on drinks and our meals were served up quickly. I would not go back to Clearman's Steak 'n Stein. The steaks are pretty good but overpriced.