Sunday, December 28, 2008

3 Bears Bar-B-Q- Closed


3 Bears
11916 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles
323-754-7664

I thought that 3 Bears was a BBQ place. WRONG. It is a burger place. The burgers are huge and look awesome. So I may come back here for a burger. But I came here for BBQ and so of course I had their BBQ ribs dinner, $13.06 with double order of onion rings. In keeping in the Christmas spirit, they gave all meals $1 off. Very nice.

I wish I could say the same for their ribs. The ribs are cooked in an oven, very dry, not flavor, lots of fat and just plain bad. Ok they tried but really they need to stop making oven cooked ribs and just stick to the burgers.

Service is very good. A very nice older man took my order. He was friendly and helpful. Parking, all street parking, can be tough to find as there are many houses and apartments nearby. The neighborhood isn't exactly the best area but I didn't have any problems.

As I said, I will not go back to 3 Bears for the BBQ. But I will be back for the burgers.