Sunday, July 20, 2008

TNT Wing & BBQ-Closed


TNT Wing & BBQ
806 S Gaffey St
San Pedro, CA 90731
310-548-5771

I found out about TNT Wing & BBQ from Yelp. I do look at Yelp but I try not to let the the reviews influence me. But I will say that Kim S guy, who reviewed TNT, is an asshole. Anybody who would write "Thank God for Katrina" is a stupid, idiot, old man.

Anyways I went to TNT with a good friend, even though she did go to USC. Just kidding. :) I ordered the three piece pork rib dinner, $8.10, with cole slaw. I had high expectations but they were not close to being met. The ribs were cooked in an OVEN!!! How can you say BBQ when the ribs are cooked in a oven?? There was no smoke flavor, no smoke ring. Nothing but a tasteless bland ribs. The ribs were also very dry. The sauce was so sweet, I thought it was eating kechup.

Service was very good. The two ladies were very nice and helpful. They kept refilling drinks and were very attentive.

I would not go back to TNT for the BBQ. I may try their wings, they looked very good.