Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Legend's




Legend's
5236 E 2nd St
Long Beach
562-433-5743

Former LA Ram offensive lineman, Dennis Harrah opened up Legend's. He eventually sold off his shares. About two years ago fire destroyed Legend's and for whatever reason it took about two years to reopen.

Legend's is a sports bar. There are plenty of TV's to watch the Lackers lose. I ordered the Clipper sandwich, $9.29, charbroiled chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, avocado, and pickles with fresh fruit. I was expecting this sandwich to be a bit dry. But much to my surprise it was very moist and juicy. I think cutting the chicken so thinly really helped. The wheat bun was nicely and perfectly toasted. This was a good sized sandwich and well worth the price.

Service was good. The server was nice and friendly and I wasn't wanting for anything.

I would go back to Legend's anytime. Next time I go, I want to see how their wings compare.