Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Petrillo's-San Gabriel



Petrillo's Pizza
833 E Valley Blvd
San Gabriel
626-280-7332

I love Petrillo's pizza. It's the best pizza in the San Gabriel Valley and one of the best pizza in LA. I already reviewed Petrillo's in Glendora, but I wanted to try the original in San Gabriel.

So I got a medium half pepperoni and half pineapple and Canadian Bacon, $19.50. I didn't have the pineapple and canadian bacon, but I loved the pepperoni!!! The crust is so different. The bottom part is a harder crust, I believe they use some corn meal. But the "upper crust" is soft, watered down by the cheese and pepperoni. They put a ton of cheese and pepperoni!!! The pepperoni is much more spicy than any other pepperoni than I've ever had. But it is so good.

Service is pretty good. We got our pizza in good time. But at times, drinks were slow to be refilled.

I would go back to Petrillo's anytime. There is no difference between the Glendora and San Gabriel locations. Parking can be difficult at the San Gabriel location. I did find parking right in front but Valley is a very busy street.