Sunday, February 24, 2008

Continental Burgers-Closed


Continental Burgers
233 Gentle Springs Ln
Diamond Bar
909-860-2226

Continental Burger is a local burger place. Housed in what used to be a Pizza Hut, Continental Burger shares the same parking lot as Diamond Palace. Please note, I have the burger on April 2, 2007. I was going through my notes and found that I had not put a review of Continental Burger yet.

Pictured is the double bacon cheeseburger, $5.30. The burger comes with thousand island dressing and lettuce. I asked for no onions and pickles. The burger is just your average burger. There was nothing great about it. It was OK. The bacon had been sitting around too long. It was cooked at least two hours before. Not good.

Service is pretty good. You order at the counter and the burger is charbroiled after your order. So it take a little time to get the order up. I wish the bacon would have been more fresh.

I would not go back to Continental Burger. Again it's ok. But for the quality of the burger, I think the price is a bit high.