Sunday, February 24, 2008

Arry's


Arry's Burgers
1015 W Whittier Blvd.
Montebello
323-726-1550

Arry's is your regular burger place that almost every city has. Some people may describe it as a greasy spoon but most places like Arry's serve good food at good prices. Just remember you're getting a burger that is a step above a fast food burger. This isn't meant to be fine dining. I went to Arry's on April 3, 2007. I realized I did not put this review on my blog.

Pictured is the burger that I got with a burger, fries and soda combo, $4.49. The burger had lettuce, tomato, and dressing. This was a good solid burger. Nothing special about it, but then again I wasn't expecting a great burger. It's a good solid burger and served nice and hot.

The fries was a cold and had been sitting under a heat lamp too long. I went back and asked for a new order of fries. The second batch was a little better but again, solid but nothing special.

Service is pretty good. Arry's is packed from the minute they open until they close, or so it seems. There were about four people ahead of me when I got there but I got to the front of the line pretty quickly. My order came up quickly. They didn't give me any problems when I asked for a new batch of fries.

I would go back to Arry's for any of their items. I can overlook some fries being served cold, when they take care of it without any hassle.