Saturday, December 22, 2007

RA Sushi-Tustin




RA Sushi
2401 Park Ave
Tustin
714-566-1700

I went to the RA Sushi in Scottsdale, AZ and was very impressed with the quality of the sushi. So when I heard that RA opened a location in Tustion, I decided to try their happy hour. You can find their happy hour menu here. http://www.rasushi.com/ra2006.4xm.swf

I had the spicy tuna roll, $3.75 and the shrimp tempura roll, $4.75. The spicy tuna was very spicy, I needed lots of water after eating this. It was very fresh and tasty.

The shrimp tempura roll was also very fresh. But I thought the shrimp was a bit small. I know it's happy hour prices and they gotta make their money somehow.

Service was very good. Happy Hour is served in the bar area. The server was very nice and friendly and helpful.

I would go back to RA Sushi again. But they are on the pricey side for dinner. But I think it's worth it because they have very good quality sushi.