Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Old Spaghetti Factory



The Old Spaghetti Factory
110 E Santa Fe
Fullerton
714-526-6801

The Old Spaghetti Factory is set in the old train Fullerton train station. It serves good Italian-American dishes.

I ordered the baked lasagna, $10.95. They gave me a huge piece of lasagna.The lasagna has both beef and pork and came covered with tomato sauce. But I'm not used to lasagna being covered with tomato sauce. I'm used to lasagna being served "dry" But the lasagna was very tasty with nice Italian spices and cheese.

Service was very good considering it we had about 20 people in our party. We were celebrating the 16th birthday of a kid, I call my godson. Parking is terrible at this location. This area is a hub for the OC bus. Yes, I know it's shocking that some people in the OC use public transportation. It's also a Metrolink and an Amtrak train stop. There is plenty of parking, you may just have to walk a long way to find parking. Parking is free.