Thursday, June 14, 2007

Aki Sushi






Aki Sushi Bar
1626-28 E. 7th St.
Long Beach
562-436-8180

It took awhile for me to get into the sushi craze. I enjoy sushi but again I'm far from being an expert. For me as long as the sushi is fresh I'm fine with it.

Aki Suhi Bar is a great place. The sushi is fresh and the service is great. I almost always order tuna, yellowtail, and halibut. They are the first three pictures of sushi. They were so fresh and tasty.

The last picture is of the lobster sushi. This was an interesting combination of lobster, rice and caviar. It was different than most sushi I've had but good.

All the sushi was priced under $4.50.

Service is great. The people are friendly and you're treated like royalty.

I would go back to Aki anytime. Great fresh sushi, great prices and great service.