Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reddi Chick



Reddi-Chick
225 26th Street
Santa Monica
310-393-5238

Why do I do this to myself? I always see a sign for BBQ ribs and I have to go in and order some ribs. Why? I know that Phillips has the best ribs around. Why do I even need to try other places? Especially places like Brentwood, where the lily white population thinks good BBQ ribs is Tony Romas.

Reddi-Chick located in the Brentwood Country Mart tries but the ribs aren't good at all. I got the 1/2 side of BBQ pork ribs, $10.12. The ribs were meaty and huge. But they lacked any type of smoke flavor and worse of all, they were greasy, very greasy. They were also chewy and tough.

Reddi-Chick is order at the counter and eat at the tables type of place. Service was good. They were helpful and pleasant.

But there is no reason for me to go back to Reddi-Chick for the ribs. Their chicken though looks very good.