Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wing Wing BBQ-Closed


Wing Wing BBQ
14230 Chino Hills Parkway
Chino Hills
909-627-6189

I was excited to see the for BBQ while driving by. But I wasn't thrilled to find out it was a Hawaiian BBQ that was opening up. But I was there and decided to give it a try anyways. I ordered the lunch for their Seafood Mix, which is shrimp and a choice of two other meats, I took the pork chop and chicken breast. with rice, soup, and a small drink for $7.29.

The shrimp was medium sized, cooked in a wok with some seasonings. Not bad but nothing special. I was happy to see it wasn't fried shrimp. The pork chop and chicken breast all look alike. But the chicken breast was sliced very thin and grilled. It was tender but really kinda of bland. The pork chop was a bit chewy and also pretty bland. Overall though I felt the food was just average and the price was a bit high.

Service is pretty good and the food is served quickly.

L & L Hawaiian BBQ is much better. I wouldn't go back to Wing Wing BBQ.