Thursday, January 18, 2007

Alondra Hot Wings


Alonda Hot Wings
626 Whittier Blvd
Montebello
323-722-2731

Chicken wings, buffalo wings, hot wings.

I guess I wanted more chicken wings after being dissappointed at Hoagies and Wings. Pictured is the all drums, 12 pice order with lemon pepper and hot wings for $9.15. Which includes a 25 cent all drums charge and a 25 cent splitting of the sauce. I like that idea. I hate having all these choices of sauces and being limited to one sauce.

The drums are a good size and worth the price. The skin is crispy and covered with sauce. I liked the lemon pepper most. A perfect blend of spices. The hot wings were one of the most spicy chicken wings I've had, which I like.

Service is very good. You are greeted quickly and they take your order and answer any questions you may have.

I would go back to Alonda Hot Wings anytime. They also serve pizza and I will give the pizza a try.