Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fresca's-Closed




Frescas
2085 Katella Ave
Anaheim
714-935-0666

Frescas in Anaheim is across the street from Anaheim Stadium. I went here one day before an Angel game and thought it was decent food, nothing special but better and cheaper than any Mexican food they serve at Angel games. Which isn't saying much.

So I decide to go back and review a couple of their tacos. Every Tuesday after 4pm they have a crispy chicken taco for $1. I also get a fish taco for $2.14. The fish taco was ok. I like my fish tacos to be crispy. While the fish was pretty big but wasn't crispy at all. The cabbage was very fresh and the white sauce was pretty mild.

The crispy chicken taco were nothing to write home about. They were fairly crispy but they had no flavor, even with the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese on top. There wasn't that much chicken in there either.

Frescas is an OK place to go before an Angel game but I wouldn't make a special trip. Frescas reminds me a lot of the places at mall food courts, where you get decent food. Though Frescas does have better prices than places at mall food courts.