Monday, March 13, 2006

Knowlwood-Fullerton


Knowlwood
150 S Harbor Blvd
Fullerton CA 92832-1801
(714) 879-7552

Knowlwood slogan is Home of the World's Best Hamburger. Well if they consider their "world" just the cities in the Orange Curtain they are STILL mistaken. TK Burger is the best burger in OC.

The burgers are just run of the mill burgers. Nothing special at all. I ordered the 1/3 pound, World's Best Burger with 1000 Island Dressing, lettuce, and tomatoes for $4.30. The bun was nicely toasted which is always nice but otherwise this burger is just like any burger you'll find anywhere. The lettuce didn't look or taste fresh, the 1000 island dressing was bland, and the meat was on the dry side. I think the price is kinda of high, even for the size of the burger. Most burger places a 1/4 lb. burger will cost about $3.

Ordering the burger is fine, good service. But they seemed to take a little longer than normal to get make my burger. I was able to wash my hands, get some water, walk around the restaurant, and finally sit down at a booth and read an article in LA Times before my burger was ready.

Knowlwood is hardly the world's best burger. I would much rather go to In n Out instead of Knowlwood. I wouldn't go back since the prices are on the high side and the burger isn't anything special.