Saturday, February 04, 2006

Chili John's


Chili John's
2018 Burbank Blvd
Burbank
818-846-3611

I heard a few good things about Chili John's so I decided to try it for myself. Chili John's isn't that impressive. I went on Feb 4, 2006 and they had a B rating from the health department.

I ordered a regular bowl of mild beef chili over spaghetti for $6.60. When the chili arrived she asked if I wanted sour cream and cheese. I said yes. She forgot to tell me that sour cream and cheese are extra.

The chili was OK but it wasn't even spicy and while I did order mild, that doesn't mean no spice!!!! The spaghetti was cooked just right but the portion is nothing. $7 for a little bowl of spaghetti?? Come on now.

I thought Chili John's was overpriced and the chili was nothing special. I wouldn't go back even if I'm in the area.