Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mustard's Chicago Hot Dogs- Los Alamitos



Mustard's
3630 Katella Ave
Los Alamitos CA 90720
562-598-1662

While driving to Pittsburgh Chicken and Taters, I found Mustard's second location in Los Alamitos. Having already been to the Mustards in Long Beach, I decided to drop in to compare the two locations, and to honor the Chicago White Sox winning the 2005 AL Central Division.

I ordered the charbroiled Chicago dog which is a skinless hot dog with the usual Chicago hot dog toppings. Very good stuff but I do like the snap of the natural casing. Though I would order a charbroiled Chicago Dog again. The Chicago Dog was $2.90. The Chicago dog is the second picture.

Then I ordered the Comiskey Park Pole. A polish hot dog with relish, grilled onions, tomatoes, and mustard. Great stuff again. $3.01 was the cost for the Comiskey Park Pole.

There is no difference in the food between Mustard's in Long Beach and Los Alamitos.

I would go back again.