Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Dino's Chicken and Burgers- Pomona-Closed


Dino's Chicken and Burgers
770 E Arrow Hwy
Pomona
909-445-1112

I heard about Dino's Chicken and Burgers about 2-3 years ago when Ted's Place closed down and was replaced by Dino's in Azusa. But I never made it to the Azusa location. But then in David Allen's blog I read that Dino's opened in Pomona. So I finally decided to try this chicken place.

I wasn't that hungry so I just had the half chicken, a la carte, $4.75. Dino's was started by a Greek, so there are Greek spices in the chicken. There is a bright red coating to the chicken, a nice amount of sauce, and a wonderful smell. There is sweet, garlic, some kind of citrus, and onion taste in the chicken. The chicken is pre cooked and then finished on the grill. It is very juicy and full of flavor. I was very impressed. I thought the chicken was good size and well worth the price.

Service is good. The lady was very nice and the chicken came out quickly.

Don't waste your time and money at some chain fast food chicken restaurant. Dino's is a wonderful addition to any city's offering of restaurants. This chicken is great and a must try.