Saturday, October 27, 2007

Troy's Drive In #10


Troy's Drive In #10
720 N Hacienda Blvd
La Puente
626-330-3659

I much prefer going to the local burger place for lunch than any coporate fast food place. So with this in mind I go to Troy's Drive In #10 for lunch. Troy's is your basic "greast spoon" type of burger place.

I got the 1/4 lb bacon cheeseburger combo with fries, $5.59. The burger was cooked well done so it made the burger very dry, even with lettuce, tomato and 1000 island dressing. The bacon left a little to be desired. It seemed as though the bacon had been sitting in a warmer since breakfast. It was tough, greasy and just down right bad. After a couple bites, I took the bacon out and eat the rest of the burger. The cheese wasn't melt, it was like they forgot to put the cheese on there and at the last minute put a slice of cheese.

Service is good and friendly. My order came quickly which is good considering I only have about 30 minutes for lunch.

I would not go back to Troy's. The burger isn't good and I think the prices are on the high side.