Monday, August 06, 2007

Tacos Baja




Tacos Baja
5385 Whitter Blvd
LA, CA
90022

When LA magazines rates your fish tacos as the best fish tacos in LA, you have a lot to live up to. So I decided to see if Tacos Baja lived up to the hype. Well let me tell you it does.

This is one of the best fish tacos I've ever had. The only better fish taco I've had, was at Wahoos. Ok, I was only kidding. The only better fish taco was in Ensenada.

The fish tacos are a steal at $1.45. What a great deal. The fish are deep fried to just a golden crispness. So crunchy and the fish is flakely and out of this world. There is so much fish, cabbage, tomato, and white sauce, you should be arrested for stealing.

Service was very good. The lady who took our order spoke perfect English. She as friendly and answered all our questions.

I would go back to Tacos Baja anytime.