Wednesday, May 30, 2007

T Phillips-Closed



T Phillips Alehouse
2335 D St
La Verne, CA
91750-4408

What was once a Hero's, is now T Phillips Alehouse. If you didn't the name change, everything is the same. The same huge portions. The same peanut shells on the floor. The beers on tap. The friendly service.

Pictured is the chicken breast sandwich with fresh fruit for $9.95. The chicken breast comes on an onion bread. The chicken breast is a huge piece of tender meat, topped with jack cheese, bacon, tomato, and lettuce. Everything is fresh and very tasty.

Service is very good. I almost had to tell the servers, I'm done with my water. I must have been asked if I wanted more water at least ten times. They are friendly and helpful.

T Phillips Alehouse is a nice place for a meal or a few beers. The prices are right, the food is good, and the service is excellent.

I would go back to T Phillips Alehouse anytime.