Monday, May 14, 2007

Noah's Bagels


Noah's Bagels
250 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles
323-466-2924

Noah's Bagels. Yes a chain. But at times when you're hungry you have little choice. Now I'm not against chains. They offer, for the most part, good food at good prices. But their nothing special about them. A Noah's Bagel in LA is the same at a Noah's Bagel in OC.

But I had the hot corned beef on a plain bagel. The sandwich had mayo, lettuce, and tomato. They corned beef was surprising nice and flavorful. Better than some other sandwich places I've gone to for corned beef. The bagel was nice and chewy, just like a bagel should be.

Service was pretty good and while there was a long line, I wasn't in line for more than 10 minutes.

I would go back to Noah's but it wouldn't be my first choice. Good good and good prices but again nothing special about it.