Sunday, May 06, 2007

Brent's-Northridge


Brent's-Northridge
19565 Pathenia St
Northridge
818-886-5679

When it comes to deli's in the LA area, nothing beats Brent's!!! I've only been to the Langers in Northridge and I love this place.

I had the hot pastrami sandwich, $11.25. This had nice, flavorful cuts of pastrami with little fat. The pastrami is sliced thin and stacked high. The rye bread is fresh. This is a very good pastrami sandwich and beats the hell out of Langers.

Service here was OK. The wait for a table can be long, if you go on the weekends. We waited about 30 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. So because of this, service can be slow at times. We waited a little longer than we should for refills. The server didn't come back and ask how our meals were. They are hard working, it's not like they sit around and do nothing, I just think they get overwhelmed.

I would go back to Brent's anytime. A wonderful deli, with good food, fair prices, and at times good service.