Thursday, April 13, 2006

Brea's Best


Brea's Best
707 Brea Blvd
Brea
714-990-2615

Maybe it was the baconcheeseburger from Tom's yesterday but I wanted another bacon burger so I went to Brea's Best for lunch today. Brea's Best has been around for as long as I can remember. It's a small burger place on Brea Blvd and is always packed during the lunch rush. The bacon cheeseburger combo with fries and drink is $6.35.

I think the baconcheeseburger at Brea's Best is better. The burger comes with thousand island dressing lettuce, and tomato. The meat is very well tasty and thicker than the burger at Tom's. The lettuce and tomato were fresh and the bun was nicely toasted. The bacon was crispy and had a smokey flavor.

Brea's Best has an ostrich burger, which I will never order. Brea's Best is your neighborbood burger place. Good food at good prices. The only thing I don't like about Brea's Best is the dining room is very small. When I'm in the area I do stop in for a burger.