Monday, March 27, 2006

Fazoli's



Fazoli's
13015 Peyton
Chino Hills
909-364-2444

Fazoli's is an Italian chain that seems to have started in the Inland Empire though they do have two locations in Orange County.

Pictured is the chicken parmesan with spaghetti and marinara sauce. The $1 off coupon I got in the mail made the total $5.92. Regular price is $6.49.

The chicken breast is a very good sized piece of meat. The breading wasn't anything special but the chicken was nice and moist. I didn't care for the marinara sauce, too tangy and tasted funny, and the spaghetti was overrcooked.

I do not like a lot of Italian dishes, spaghetti, lasagna, pizza and chicken parmesan are the only things Italian things I will eat. I think the chicken parmesan would make a great sandwich but without the marinara.

I placed my order and it seemed to take a little too long for my food to be ready. The food was hot which is fine but not sure why the long wait.

Fazoli's is OK. Nothing special and their prices aren't that much cheaper than a place like Olive Garden.