Monday, October 17, 2005

Hacienda Village Meats



Hacienda Village Meats
2021 S. Hacienda Blvd.
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
626-330-5555

I had plan to try the sandwiches from this Italian Deli but with the rain I decided to try a pasta dish. Big mistake. I ordered the chicken parmigana with spaghetti instead of the penne pasta for $6.45. The chicken were like very thin chicken fingers. They were kind of tough and not tender. The sauce was so thin I could almost drink it with a straw. The garlic bread seemed more like buttered toast, garlic flavor was lacking. The only good thing I can say about this the chicken parmigana is that they do give you good portions.

I will try some of their sandwiches next time. The meats and breads look very fresh. But I will not have a chicken parmigana sandwich.