Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Burger Depot



Burger Depot
1169 Hacienda Blvd.
La Puente,
626-917-1872

I enjoy going to "diner" like places. You know the place, a local restaurant that started by serving burgers only and now has a wider variety of food. I found Burger Depot while driving around. The first time I went I didn't have my camera so I didn't take any pictures of the burger combo (Burgers, fries, soda for $4.25) I ordered.

So I go back again and they now have a 99 cent 1/4 pound burger after 3pm. So I decide to order two burgers and well done fries. The burgers are one of the best burgers around. The meat is fresh and very juicy, the cook it over a grill. The lettuce and tomato taste like they were just picked this morning. As you can tell by the pictures they burger is huge and they give you so many fries nobody can finish them alone. The burgers and fries were $3.66.

I have seen people order the shrimp dinner, fried chicken dinner, and Mexican food like burritos and tacos. They all look very good.

Very friendly service and great prices as nothing is over $8. I look forward to going back and trying some of their other dinners and their burgers are the best around. A great value at regular menu price of $2.35 and steal at 99 cents.