Saturday, September 26, 2009

diPiazzas Resturant and Lava Lounge


diPiazzas Resturant and Lava Lounge
5205 E Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach
562-498-2461

After having dinner with the hottie on Thursday at Wurstküche, she told me about a pizza place in Long Beach that had live bands playing. So I couldn't pass up spending more time with the hottie. So I decided to go. They had a $5 cover charge for the band. Not a good start because I just wanted to try the pizza. But hey, wouldn't you want to be with the hottie?

diPiazza had a special deal, $5 for the 10in., one topping pizza. So I got a pepperoni. The pizza wasn't hot, maybe warm. But was pretty good. Not the best pizza but not bad either. The pepperoni was a bit salty. There was a ton of cheese on the pizza. The crust was a medium thickness crust, decent, nothing great.

Service was bad. It took forever to get somebody to take my order. Then it took forever to get the order. Then the pizza arrives warm. Not good.

I wouldn't go back to diPiazzas Resturant. The food is very average and the service is terrible. If the hottie didn't invite me, I wouldn't have gone. I'm not into seeing bands and things like that, so the band almost like wallpaper to me. But most of the people, seemed to enjoy the bands.