Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fuddruckers-Closed

Fuddruckers 7802 Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, CA 90621 714-739-8801 Fuddruckers used to be all over when I was in high school. But they slowly closed down. I remember going to Fuddruckers and really liking their burgers. So I decide to go to the Fuddruckers in Buena Park and see if it's as good as I remember. Well sure enough it was great. I ordered the 1/3lb bacon cheddar burger, medium rare for $6.13. The meat was cooked perfectly and had very good flavor. The bacon was crispy and the cheddar added the perfect touch. But what I loved the the very fresh produce section. As you can see they have tons of toppings for your burger, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salsa, and your standard condiments were set up at the produce stand. I topped my burger with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, and mayo. I could put as much or as little as I wanted. I enjoyed going to Fuddruckers and would certainly go back. For you non red meat eaters there are other choices like a turkey burger, chicken and even a veggie burger. Fuddruckers beats Portillo's burgers, even though Fuddruckers burgers are about $2 more, by a mile.